The Ontario Public Service is hiring! The Forest Research and Monitoring Section of the Science and Research Branch is hiring up to 18 positions as part of the 2022 Summer Employment Opportunities (SEO) Program. Please see the OPS Careers website for the following positions.
- Assistant Forest Technician – 9 (2 of these positions will be in Kapuskasing)
- Climate Change Research Analyst – 2
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Assistant – 2
- Laboratory Assistant – 2
- Research Assistant – 2
- Office Assistant – 1
To apply for FRMS positions, go to the OPS Careers website.
- Narrow your search by setting the
· “Region” field to North
· “City” field to Sault Ste. Marie
· and “Career Level” field to Student.
- Click “SEARCH”
- Select the job position (list of titles above are available in FRMS) for more information and application instructions.
Closing dates are March 16 for Office Assistant, March 23 for Research Assistant, and March 28 for all other positions.
For further details on how to apply including eligibility requirements, review the Student Application Guide.